Steve

Default Hello I'm new!

Hi,

Just found this newsgroup. I just bought the small CharBroil
smoker/bbq with offset firebox at Walmart. Figured for $80 it was a
good price. Living in St. Pete have seen many of my friends $400
grills decay into garbage in just a couple of years so I just bought
cheap $19 grills and when they rusted I didn't care. To BBQ I would
just shove the coals to one side and put the ribs on the other.

Now that I've got this toy I want to play. I'm growing tabasco,
jalape=F1o and habanero peppers in the back yard. Any of you fine folks
have any hints for a newbie who wants to smoke a few peppers?

Thanks,
Steve