Dave Smith

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> Until a couple of years ago, we had a black lab named Panther. Her
> favorite toy was rocks. We'd let her out to do her thing, and she'd come
> back with a rock in her mouth. We had a big pile of them on the deck, and
> they were all over the house, as well. She chewed on them like they were
> bones. Goofy dog!

I had black Lab that loved the water. While was never known to chew on rocks
he liked to retrieve them. I have had a few Labs over the years. They all
loved the water but Bart was the only one who would swim underwater to
retrieve rocks. It beats me how I could throw a rock in to the water and he
would come back with the same one I threw.