Katra

In article >,
Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> Dog3 >, if that's their real name, wrote:
>
> >Hoot plays with anything. I've given her expensive toys that
> >she looks at with disdain. Her fave toy is a rolled up ball of aluminum
> >foil.

> Until a couple of years ago, we had a black lab named Panther. Her
> favorite toy was rocks. We'd let her out to do her thing, and she'd come
> back with a rock in her mouth. We had a big pile of them on the deck, and
> they were all over the house, as well. She chewed on them like they were
> bones. Goofy dog!
>
> Carol

Misty, my old Australian Shepard, also chewed on rocks.

It cracked her back teeth and she had to have teeth pulled later on in
life. :-P

She passed on a couple of years ago at age 15.

Kat

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles
tend to get caught between the ears causing truth decay- so be sure
to use mental floss twice a day. -- Swami Beyondanada