Old 17-02-2005, 04:57 PM
tech27

Not exactly. The theory is that Al Qaeda does exist, but it is made up of
all those Holocaust "victims" that never really died. And soon it will also
come out that the 911 mastermind was not the work of Al Qaeda terrorists but
Michael Moore to provide the basis for his Fahrenheit 911 mockumentory.

A good topic for discussion at your next Flat Earth Society meeting.

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
Awake wrote:

I have had more than enough of this big lie. I suppose
the shit hit the fan with the announced publishing of the
reputed thoughts of "Al Qaeda", a fictionalized organization
created by the CIA through their control of Western media.

snipped bullcrap

Troll.
Moron.
Clueless idiot.

plonk!!!

Om - Not a republican...
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack
Nicholson