tech27

Not exactly. The theory is that Al Qaeda does exist, but it is made up of
all those Holocaust "victims" that never really died. And soon it will also
come out that the 911 mastermind was not the work of Al Qaeda terrorists but
Michael Moore to provide the basis for his Fahrenheit 911 mockumentory.

A good topic for discussion at your next Flat Earth Society meeting.