Rick & Cyndi

"Dog3" > wrote in message
> Damsel in dis Dress > wrote in
> :
>
>> Hahabogus >, if that's their real name, wrote:
>>
>>>Not that long ago we (the ex and me) bought a 1/2 a cow. It came
>>>wrapped...fat, bones and meat. I gave the neighbour several knuckle
>>>bones for their dogs. Those german shepherds loved the bones, but the
>>>uncooked bones broke into small splinters getting caught in their
>>>teeth and gums. We didn't know at that time that we shoulda pre-cooked
>>>the bones. This softens the bones thus elliminating such a hazard.

>> Ahhhhhhh! Our mutts weigh 13 and 26 pounds, respectively. They don't
>> have nearly the jaw strength of a shepherd. However, I'll start
>> roasting them first. They'll probably taste better, too.
>>
>> I used to eat the marrow out of bones when I was a kid. Now the mere
>> thought makes me queasy.
>>
>> Carol, who only got up at this ungodly hour because the 26 pounder
>> sounded like he was gonna barf, and I wanted him to do it outside.
>> Now that he's fine, I'm going back to bed.

> I'm up because both of them are screaming for food at 6am. I feed them,
> play online and then hit the sack again. Don't take all the blankets Dams.
>
> Michael <- on the way to bed

Yep. I'll see ya and raise you a 100.8 ° temperature... ugghhh. Maxi
wanted to freshen up at 3:45 this morning. No problem. I was awake
anyway... couldn't decide if I was chilled or sweating. Poor baby dog - *I*
was probably why she was awake.. all of my tossing and turning and problems
keeping my head clear enough to breathe. She's a good dog - she seems to be
taking it all in stride.

Thyndi