Thanks for all the responses.

Well, I used the marrow bones just like I would the soup bones, boiled
them for 4 hours for the stock, did not do anything special to extract
the marrow, but I imagine some or all came out throught the boiling..

Short story...best damn soup I've made in years!

I boiled the bones with a couple of carrots and a couple celery stalks
and an onion, then took out the solids (I like vegetables but not when
they're all soggy) then started my white beans, added a lb of ground
browned beef, cut up 3 small roma tomatoes and put them in for the last
hour, salt, pepper and some celery salt.

I don't know how much of a difference the marrow bones made, but I
could swear there was a new enhanced flavor never before tasted in my
soup

STRATEGY