L, not -L

On 9-Feb-2005, "Vox Humana" > wrote:

> Different Max and Erma, no doubt. These two were from the south side of
> Columbus, Ohio. Their restaurants are known for burgers and onion rings.
> There isn't anything on the menu that could reasonably be considered
> interesting.
> http://www.maxandermas.com/

Looks like it is the same outfit; when I put in a local zip code, the
downtown STL location was one of several returned. It looks like the
waitress that told me who Max and Erma were must have been having a good
time pulling my leg.

I have only been there for lunch a few times, mostly with groups of 8-10; on
each visit, I enjoyed the food I ordered, as did others in the group. I do
recall several people gave very positive reviews of the salmon Caesar salad
and some other salmon dish. Perhaps the cooks at this one are particularly
good or the hotel monitors and enforces their quality.

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD