Debra Fritz

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:32:20 -0000, Ruddell
> wrote:

>I keep seeing these commercials on cable tv but we don't have Boston
>Market in Saskatchewan. They look sort of like Swiss Chalet but
>different of course.
>
>Anyone got a rating on BM?

They've been around here in So. California for years. They are
franchises, so they vary from location to location.

The one nearest my house is quite good. I picked up food from them
several times while the kitchen was being remodled...and I found the
food to be tasty and fresh. We tried garlic chicken, meat loaf, turkey
breast and regular roasted chicken.

They offer a lot of side dishes and the cranberry relish was
terrific...the mashed potatoes are ok..as are the roasted garlic
potatoes... The steamed vegetables were way over cooked. The fresh
salads were ok too...and their fresh rolls were ok.

In addition to individual portions, they offer a "family" meal that
will serve 4 people...it's cheaper than 4 individual portions and you
get to pick the side dishes.

They also offer some desserts, but I never tried those.

Debra