Rona Yuthasastrakosol

kilikini wrote:

> WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?!?!?! This is just about the exact recipe
> I've been looking for for a dipping sauce for shrimp wantons, egg
> rolls, spring rolls, whatever! Oh, you are my HERO! yay!
>
> If anyone else has something similar, but a different variation of
> this, bring it on! Thanks, Mr. B.
>
> kili

I like using just fish sauce, lime juice, and chopped garlic--none of the
other stuff. I use it primarily with meats--I especially like it with roast
beef :-). I don't know proportions--maybe 1/2 to 1 lime, juiced with 1/4
cup fish sauce, plus as much chopped garlic as you want. Let it sit for a
bit to let the flavours meld. Yum!

rona

"[America] is filled with people who decided not to live in Europe. We
had people who really wanted to live in Europe, but didn't have the
energy to go back. We call them Canadians." ---Grover Norquist in
Newsweek, November 22, 2004