Mike Rinken

Default Just got my Weber

Thank god!!!! My 8 year old POS FINALLY died a slow and tragic death so I
convinced the wife that a new grill was a mandatory purchase. I got
roughly $400 to spend on a new one so of course I went out and spent $475 on
a Genesis Silver B. I got it from a seller on Ebay and it's the one with
the solid shelf on the bottom and extra tables on the right and left side.
I LOVE it but I have one question. This one came with stainless steel racks
and plates on the bottom. Granted I'll use em until they wear out and then
replace them, but are the porcelain ones better? When I do eventually
replace them, I have that option and was wondering what the consensus of the
group was.

TIA!

Mike in Colorado