Daniel

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Daniel wrote:
>
> > So, Dave, I will congratulate you also, but for 2 things:
> > 1 - For this award, for sure.
> > 2 - For being one of those members who managed to keep this NG as it
> > is. And, for both items, my little wish: Keep on the good job :-)

> Thanks, Daniel. I appreciate your congratulations and your participation

in
> this NG.
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Hi Dave,
I visited your website as well as the one of Chef Juke with photos or your
joint.
Interesting! From "some" photos, I could see that your guests were not
served only meat :-))

A small question, nothing to see with BBQ but with roofing (Sorry, I am more
qualified in roofing that in BBQing)

The main facade of your building is typical of what we call "Wild West
Saloon style" in Europe.
But the small roof that covers the entrance is made of corrugated metal
sheets.
Why you didn't went for bitumen roof shingles, more in line with the style?
Was it a question of cost? I have little idea of the construction costs in
the US.
Cheers
Daniel