Samartha Deva

Ernie wrote:
> Samartha,
> Your bread shooter is cleaver, do you let wet bread rise on the shooter?

No - that would open the possibility of the loafs getting stuck on the
cloth and then... chaos with arms half in the hot oven trying to rescue
what's possible. They go on the shooter right before they go in the oven
to avoid this. I rise them in my "aquariums" in those plastic baskets.

http://www.mountainbitwarrior.com/ma...food.sourdough