Santiago

Emery Davis > wrote in
:

> Well, delurk you Iberians. Actually I'm interested in reading
> notes about wines I don't know that much about. Spain would be near
> the top of that list. What's more internet retailers are now starting
> to offer some bottles from Spain -- even here in France -- that look
> quite interesting. So keep the notes coming, you can teach the rest
> of us ignorent types something.

Emery,

I will be honest and say that I lack the ability of tracking all the wines
that I taste or drink (I am more a drinker than a taster). Also, I am not
very good in describing wines. I would love to have the ability of Bill
Spohn or Dale Williams whose notes I read with delight.

However, if anyone wants some information about any Spanish wine, and I can
be of any help, I am willing to offer some information, as I have done in
the past.

From your previous message, should I guess that you are located in Anjou?
Last year we had a terrific time visiting Pascal Laffourcade at Domaine de
la Echarderie, Mark Angeli at Domaine de la Sansonniere and Patrick
Baudoin. Lovely wines, charming people, a lot of love for their work.

Which other vignerons do you recommend for a possible next visit?

Best,

Santiago