Emery Davis

On 11 Feb 2005 13:06:20 GMT, Santiago > said:

[]
] I think there are other Iberians lurking this newsgroup, and I usually read
] but do not post since most of the discussion is about wines that are
] unavailable to me or wines on which I cannot add anything interesting.
]

Well, delurk you Iberians. Actually I'm interested in reading notes
about wines I don't know that much about. Spain would be near the top of
that list. What's more internet retailers are now starting to offer some bottles
from Spain -- even here in France -- that look quite interesting. So keep the
notes coming, you can teach the rest of us ignorent types something.

-E
--
Emery Davis
You can reply to