Old 11-02-2005, 02:50 PM
Piedmont

Piedmont wrote:
mike wrote:

I wondered if anybody out there has tried to duplicate the taste of
montreal
smoked beef or new york style deli pastrami. i've come up with close
but not
quite. any tips or recipes would be appreciated.
mike

Pastrami

http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/pastrami.html

http://www.ranyq.addr.com/recipes/pastrami.htm

http://www.randyq.addr.com/

http://www.randyq.addr.com/recipes/pastrami.htm

http://www.velvitoil.com/pastrami.htm

http://members.tripod.com/~DanGill/Curing.html

http://www.velvitoil.com/Curing.HTML

http://www.velvitoil.com/index.html

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

http://www.restaurantshow.com/cornedbf.htm

http://www.zenreich.com/ZenWeb/Smokedcornedbeef.htm

http://www.zenreich.com/ZenWeb/smokedcornedbeef.htm

http://www.zenreich.com/ZenWeb/cornedbeef.htm

I reposted several of the links as they didn't come up for me, even
though they looked the same, they came up alright via google!? But, I
guaruntee they are all active and great sources. Randy's has real good
step by step pictures.

I went to local Super Wal-Mart last night, NO frigg'n packer cuts!!!!!!!
Ohhh, but now they have spares after not having them for the past two
months! Arrgggghhhh!! Good Ole Wal-Mart, now you see it now you don't
stocking policy.

--
Mike Willsey (Piedmont)
"The Practical Bar-B-Q'r!"

Charities; Oxfam GB: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/about_us/index.htm,
Operation Smile: http://www.operationsmile.org/

If you or a loved one has thyroid issues, please have their thyroid
checked for radiation levels!