Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > > The dumbing down of the language.

> > > Yes, the online encyclopedia.

> > Once again, your sources are questionable. Who is it again that reviews
> > editable entries from the general public into this encyclopedia to
> > ensure academic accuracy and some type of standard?

> Every publication of this sort has a review board that discuss changes to
> the language before each new edition. It's a collaborative process. English
> is an "open source" language. Sometimes words or meanings become broadly
> accepted.

Yes, I noticed this about the sources that you've asked us to accept.
I've noted a degree of hypocrisy as well. You will, for example, make
requests or ask question for me to declare my credentials to speak on
addiction or anorexia, but you are free to write what you please. Where
you do occasionally use sources, they are questionable.