Steve Ackman

On 8 Feb 2005 05:51:43 -0800, Bermudez3 > wrote:

> Steve Ackman wrote:
>> On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:53:35 +0000, Chris Ely >

> wrote:
>> > Here are a couple of roasters that I am looking at for home use.

> Does
>> > anyone have any experience with these? Any other recommendations?

> Steve,
>
> I just got my FreshRoast Plus 8 last week and I love it! The coffee is
> fantastic! You will not be disappointed in the roast. The FreshRoast
> handles small batches, though, about enough for one pot at a time. If
> that is not a problem for you then you are going to enjoy usuing this
> roaster. Roasting is easy, cleaning the chaff is easy, everything is
> easy!

You've misattributed the quotes. You should be
directing that to Chris Ely, not me.

My favorite roaster is the one on the right.
http://twoloonscoffee.com/who.html

Can roast anything from 6 to 206 pots worth of coffee
at a time (given a pot with a 60g basket). Roasting
is easy, cleaning chaff is easy, everything is easy!

;-)