Chef Juke

On 9 Feb 2005 12:09:44 -0800, wrote:

>Yeah, very surprised by the complexity...
>
>I was working in VA (just outside DC) a few years ago. There was a farm
>near my office complex. One of the farmers would smoke a large pig
>every day in a homemade smoker he kept right by the road. At lunch
>time, we would all go over there to get $5.00 plates of pretty decent
>Q. By 2:30 he would sell all the meat and always had a pretty
>impressive wad of cash (income tax free).
>When I lost my job, I stopped in for my last meal and thought to myself
>"..this guy with a 3rd grade education has the best gig in town and
>sleeps much better than me....".
>
>Nat

Nat,

Yup, that's a simple version. If you wanna go that simple you may
have a much easier time with it.

Of course, that's assuming that you've somehow paid off the county
health inspector, the cops, etc. to make sure that your
under-the-table business isn't bugged much.

Oh and there's the time & money spent raising the pigs (if he grew his
own) and all of the other stuff that he had to do on his farm to keep
stuff going.

Most things aren't as simple as they look. Including 'Que...

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"