I'm sensing a bit of arrogance in this group, its like people are using
this group as a means of establishing their own preference as some sort
of law of baked goods.
The Point: I think you need to stop being so judgemental about
something as trivial as bread, not everyone has the time or space to
allow a bread to rise for 13 hours, so 75 minutes for a decent loaf of
freshly baked bread isn't that bad. And hey, when I have 13 hours to
kill, when I am 80, I will try rising the bread for the 'required
time.'
Aaron, wondering if this group should be called the
rec.foods.yeast-growing-discussion