Gus

> wrote in message
> "kilikini" > wrote:
> > F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> > > Gus wrote:
> > > <A bunch of smart ass shit aimed at irritating the rest of us while
> > > appearing to help out the noobie.>

NO, Gus did not write THAT. These dinkheads wrote it and they are trying to
lay bad language on me. I do not speak or write that way. THEY do.

> > > Gus no longer exists on *my* afb. Gus is dead to me.
> > > Gus can kiss my ****in' ass.
> > >
> > > There, feel better now Gus?

Not particularly better, dude. Your language is sub-optimal. And why, if
Gus is "dead" to you, do you continually respond to Gus's messages?
Methinks you are one of the true dingies of this world.

> > Fos, put the kids to bed, give the wifey poo a kiss for me and have
> > yourself a glass of BOTD. LOL
> >

> kili, what about me? I added Goofy Gus ta my Kevvie file, too!?
>
> --
> Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

Seems like "FOS," kili, and Nick need to grow up some.

Best to you, even so...
Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

Gus is a 14-year US military veteran, so stop pontificating, Nick, OK? ( >
"Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
")