BOB

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> Here's to ya, Big Fella. Hope the next life is even
> better to ya than the last one.

I joined you with a cold Corona at 3 pm yesterday, hoisted towards the
North, since I was in Cocoa Beach at that time. There were 2 pork butt
cooking over the top of a brisket which started at 8 am in my K in
Orlando, so even though circumstances prevented me from being with the
meat bbqing while I made the toast, I was able to fulfill my part of the
tribute.

I'm guessing that since Hound made it up there, he created a demand for
BBQ with his cooking, and wasn't able to keep up with the demand, so Jack
was called for reinforcements. Now we can be sure that there is BBQ for
the masses in heaven.

BOB