Gus

"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message

> This group has **** all to do with the internet. Yes, I swore, sorry Gus.
>
> Plonk!
>
> Graeme

Shoot-a-bug, Graeme. I have too long labored (sorry, Graeme, I probably
meant laboured) under the false notion that all Londoners were staid,
unemotional beings. Never would I have figured on any of them dropping down
to cussing on so small a pretext. Thanks for enlightening me and probably
many others who never, never realized that the fogbound were also word-bound
and stuck on just a few coarse, quite meaningless, expressions.

"Created" and not "procreated" might have been more appropriate, however
erroneous. Become more versatile. One gets tired of that dull-witted old "F"
word that some of the clowns around here cherish so highly.

Best to you and all...
Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas