Gus

"kilikini" > wrote in message
.. .
> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> > kilikini wrote:
> >> Fos, put the kids to bed, give the wifey poo a kiss for me and have
> >> yourself a glass of BOTD. LOL
> >>
> >> kili

> > Fosco's patience was wearing just a touch thin, yesterday, Kili. Fosco
> > guesses Fosco just wasn't in the mood to put up with butthunches like
> > Gus anymore so Fosco added Butthunch to Fosco's killfile and now
> > Fosco will never have to read another thing Butthunch posts.
> >
> > Fosco feels better today.

> Kili guesses that Fosco needs Fosco's space. Kili understands. Kili

thanks
> Fosco for Fosco's kind reply. No butthunch's required.
>
> kili

Yo-Ho, Dave...

Here's some more of that 3d person stuff you said you hated. And they even
stuck some of YOUR name into it! Man alive, will the little people never
learn any respect at all?

Gotta smile, folks. SOME people just fuss way too much about way too little
as they struggle to grow up!

Best to all,
Gus Kilthau, Houston, Texas