Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Little to you, a lot to me.

>>Little to everyone else. You have a low-skill,
>>low-wage job.

> Who are you mixing me up with.

With no one.

> My job is good paying and satisfying.

If it really were, you'd have enough education to know
that you should write WELL paying. As to the level of
satisfaction...simpletons are easily contented.

> I won't tell you
> anything further about it however, because

of irrational fear.

> that crosses the boundries of what personal
> topics I'm willing to discuss with strangers
> on the internet.

You could reveal myriad details of what you do without
compromising any meaningful privacy. You exhibit paranoia.

I've always been very open about what I do. I'm an
independent consultant in computer systems, doing
programming and database work; little to no hardware
expertise at all. I work mostly in the area of
distribution (supply chain) and manufacturing, but I've
had clients in insurance, agriculture, health care and
hospitality. I have a bachelor's degree in economics,
and I studied in a prestigious economics doctoral
program before the econometrics caused me to wash out.
I've lived abroad for a year or more on two separate
occasions. I was brought up in a theologically liberal
Protestant Christian denomination, and I place a high
value on a lot of the influence it provided, although I
now consider myself a low-key atheist.

Nothing in any of that, Skunky, is sufficient to allow
anyone to delve deeper into my personal affairs. There
is more personal identifying information about me
available on the internet than I wish were the case,
and some unscrupulous shitbags in usenet have had a lot
of fun with that, but so far only one has ever done
anything with it other than poke fun at me in usenet.
Anyway, the cat's out of the bag now as far as that
goes. I imagine the next time we move (shortly), I'll
go to the known sources and ensure that the replacement
information is never posted.

You COULD tell us things like your profession and
education, without revealing your employer or the
name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

>>I'm right: your refusal has nothing to do with my
>>failure to answer. Your demands to know the origin of
>>the test are specious.

> I still note that you don't want to tell me.

You don't really want to know. You're just playing a
silly game, and I won't play.

>>Do a REAL search and find it for yourself.

> Why? You already did. Why won't you just
> answer?

Because I think it's important for you to learn to do
things for yourself. You clearly have had too much
done for you over the course of your life, to the point
where you're 42 years old and asking for help on the
most elementary tasks.

>>>If it does not gather statistics, then what's
>>>it for?

>>Discussion, right here in usenet.

> Discussion over how many are lefties,
> or what the stats show on lefties?

Over my claim that "vegans" are all leftwing kooks.

>>>You said it would tell whether every
>>>vegan was leftwing like you say.

>>No, I didn't say that at all.

> Something like that. I think you claimed
> 80% were of a left persuasion.

No, I claim they are ALL extreme left. I said I would
correctly predict their answers to about 80% of the
questions. With such a small quiz, it's easy to be off
by 10 to 20 percentage points, but it would average 80%
or so; that was my experience previously. With a
lengthier test, it would be much closer to 80% with
each individual respondent, not just the average.

The reason I can claim with such certainty that I can
predict the answers is BECAUSE "vegans" are all
leftwing idiots, and I know what the leftwing answers are.