Scented Nectar

> >>You do. Your time is worth very little.

> > Little to you, a lot to me.

> Little to everyone else. You have a low-skill,
> low-wage job.

Who are you mixing me up with. My job is
good paying and satisfying. I won't tell you
anything further about it however, because
that crosses the boundries of what personal
topics I'm willing to discuss with strangers
on the internet.

> I'm right: your refusal has nothing to do with my
> failure to answer. Your demands to know the origin of
> the test are specious.

I still note that you don't want to tell me.

> Do a REAL search and find it for yourself.

Why? You already did. Why won't you just
answer?

> > If it does not gather statistics, then what's
> > it for?

> Discussion, right here in usenet.

Discussion over how many are lefties,
or what the stats show on lefties? What's
the difference. It's numbers and
percentages that you want to discuss
and that's called statistics.

> > You said it would tell whether every
> > vegan was leftwing like you say.

> No, I didn't say that at all.

Something like that. I think you claimed
80% were of a left persuasion.

> > What are you hiding about it's source,

> Nothing. I'm just not letting you get away with your
> bullshit excuse. You don't care about the source, and
> we all know it.

Prove that. Reveal the source and watch
my reaction.

--