Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
> [...]

you do,

your

absurd. I

> > > Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

> > I didn't admit to anything. You said I was telling you what TO
> > believe, and I wasn't, and I explained it. I was explaining to you
> > where your beliefs NECESSARILY lead, and you were too stupid to
> > understand it. You were blinded by your defiant teen/marginal

"you're
> > not the boss of me!" hysteria.

> You've admitted it again.

I didn't. You need to learn to read AT ALL. Your reading
comprehension is terrible.

You can't get past your juvenile defiance.

> > > You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

> > Not the same thing as telling you what TO believe. Even now,

you're
> > still too caught up - just like any other defiant teen/marginal -

in
> > shouting at the adults and not listening to what they're actually
> > telling you.

> It's the same thing.

It isn't the same thing at all. You're free to adopt whatever initial
belief you want, but when you STUPIDLY don't see where that belief
leads, and I step in and inform you authoritatively where it DOES lead,
it is not a sensible response to say you don't accept the follow-on
belief, while still STUPIDLY trying to cling to the initial belief.
You either have to let the initial belief go, or GROW UP and stop
fighting the follow-on.

> And drop the teen nonsense.

No. You really do strike me as someone stuck in your defiant teen
years. I know you want to say I'm "only" insulting you. You're wrong.
I'm not ONLY insulting you. I AM insulting you, but there's much
mo you really do seem stuck in adolescent rebellion.

> I'm probably older than you.

Nope.