Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
> > I was telling you that IF you believed certain things you said you

do,
> > then you MUST also believe certain other things; otherwise, your
> > beliefs are impossibly inconsistent and thus incoherent and absurd.

> > was and still am right about it.

> Well thanks for admitting to the above bible thump.

I didn't admit to anything. You said I was telling you what TO
believe, and I wasn't, and I explained it. I was explaining to you
where your beliefs NECESSARILY lead, and you were too stupid to
understand it. You were blinded by your defiant teen/marginal "you're
not the boss of me!" hysteria.

> > > I don't believe as you do,

> > What you believe is incomprehensible garbage.

> To you, of course it is.

It just is. You're a mess.

> > > and you were forcing it on me,

> > I wasn't "forcing" anything on you.

> You kept on telling me what I MUST believe.

Not the same thing as telling you what TO believe. Even now, you're
still too caught up - just like any other defiant teen/marginal - in
shouting at the adults and not listening to what they're actually
telling you.

> > > being insanely relentless about it.

> > Because my analysis is correct.

> Well, thanks for admitting that you were
> insanely relentless about it.

I was relentless. That's one of my better qualities.

> > > So if I tell you to back off
> > > and you're not the boss of me,

> > then you're being a defiant teen/marginal, and stupid. It's that
> > simple.

> No, it means

that you're being a stupid, defiant teen/marginal.