: KeemunBLK wrote:
:> I recently picked up a 'white' shiraz in the grocery store. My
: question
:> is: How does one treat such a wine? Is it served at the temperature
:> reds are normally served, or should it be more chilled like whites?

: I had the exact same question when I picked up a 'white' pinot (not a
: pinot blanc). It had the look of a zinf'. I just started getting into
: wines, so having something neither red nor white really threw me. =)
: Glad to know I'm not the only one who questioned it. I figured I'd
: fridge it for about 30 minutes and then keep trying it slowly as it
: warmed down to room temp until I found the best temp.
: Not sure I did...will have to try again.... =)

"zinf'" is a red wine, just like Pinot Noir. You're probably thinking
of White Zinfandel, which is the same type of ******* wine as White Pinot
or White Shiraz.