Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 04:39:34 GMT, "dug88" > wrote:

>i have no idea why you post relevance last, on this site

This is a Usenet newsgroup; it isn't a site.

>i operate a BLOG

You and a bazillion other mouth-breathers. I'm not impressed.

>do an internet search and learn something

What in the blue-eyed froggy world are you babbling about?

>someone with a valid comment is stuck to the ass end of the page here.
>the ass end comment is uselessly worthless
>the current comment is what is important

You are obviously unaware that posts arrive at different servers at
different times. Your "current" comment may be in response to a post
that many people haven't yet seen. Your rude top-posting forces them
to scroll down just to figure out what the hell you're talking about.

But don't take it from me. Do an Internet search and learn something.

>you can not read upwards.

Precisely what rude top-posters force others to do.

>well i just read down until i am totally bored

I'm guessing that doesn't take long. I'm also guessing you're easily
distracted by bright shiny objects.

>and reading matilda makes herself barin damaged 40 times before i get to the comments is all wrong.

You think you're talking about top-posting, but you're not. You're
talking about people who don't edit out irrelevant parts of the post
they're responding to. Sadly, rude top-posters like you also tend to
be full-quoters, too dumb or too lazy to edit the post they're
replying to.

>Actually i have heard, BLOGS, have even had books made out of them.

English, please. You are easily distracted, aren't you. What the hell
does a blog have to do with anything?

>NOT really impressed here anyway.

Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on your way out.

That thread is over there ---------------->