Old 04-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 04:39:34 GMT, "dug88" wrote:

i have no idea why you post relevance last, on this site

This is a Usenet newsgroup; it isn't a site.

i operate a BLOG

You and a bazillion other mouth-breathers. I'm not impressed.

do an internet search and learn something

What in the blue-eyed froggy world are you babbling about?

someone with a valid comment is stuck to the ass end of the page here.
the ass end comment is uselessly worthless
the current comment is what is important

You are obviously unaware that posts arrive at different servers at
different times. Your "current" comment may be in response to a post
that many people haven't yet seen. Your rude top-posting forces them
to scroll down just to figure out what the hell you're talking about.

But don't take it from me. Do an Internet search and learn something.

you can not read upwards.

Precisely what rude top-posters force others to do.

well i just read down until i am totally bored

I'm guessing that doesn't take long. I'm also guessing you're easily
distracted by bright shiny objects.

and reading matilda makes herself barin damaged 40 times before i get to the comments is all wrong.

You think you're talking about top-posting, but you're not. You're
talking about people who don't edit out irrelevant parts of the post
they're responding to. Sadly, rude top-posters like you also tend to
be full-quoters, too dumb or too lazy to edit the post they're
replying to.

Actually i have heard, BLOGS, have even had books made out of them.

English, please. You are easily distracted, aren't you. What the hell
does a blog have to do with anything?

NOT really impressed here anyway.

Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Do NOT burn fire in your home anywhere, unless you have an oxygen supply.
IT will eat all the air, YOU NEED

That thread is over there ----------------