KeemunBLK wrote:
> I recently picked up a 'white' shiraz in the grocery store. My

question
> is: How does one treat such a wine? Is it served at the temperature
> reds are normally served, or should it be more chilled like whites?

I had the exact same question when I picked up a 'white' pinot (not a
pinot blanc). It had the look of a zinf'. I just started getting into
wines, so having something neither red nor white really threw me. =)
Glad to know I'm not the only one who questioned it. I figured I'd
fridge it for about 30 minutes and then keep trying it slowly as it
warmed down to room temp until I found the best temp.
Not sure I did...will have to try again.... =)