channeltool

Did you know Boar's Head contains MSG, both Dietz & Watson and Thumans
do not contain this chemical additive. Also, we found out that Boar's
Head farms out alot of the manufacturing of their meats. My husband and
I keep going back and forth on carrying BH or D&W. BH because of it's
recognition and D&W because of the no MSG factor. Thumans is our last
choice. My next question is...does the MSG play a factor in your
decision? I know in my experience, I have been a caterer for 15 years,
that many people have allergies to MSG and prefer it not to be in their
food. We prefer to carry only one line. Much easier on us and sometimes
too many choices is overkill.
Thanks