Kswck

"channeltool" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi, Me and my husband recently purchased a diner which we are
> renovating and turning into a deli/cafe. We have been researching
> different meat companies such as Dietz & Watson, Thumans and Boars
> head. We want a deli meat with quality, familiarity and lots of flavor.
> We decided on one but would like the opinion of those who really love
> their deli sandwiches. Please tell us your experiences with these meats
> and your preference.
> Thanks

Stock them all for a period of time and give the customers a choice.
Thumanns and Dietz & Watson are perceived as 'lower quality' thanks partly
to Boar's Head's ads.
You may wish to put up a sign for customers to ASK for Boar's Head if they
wish. I believe Boar's Head has a lower profit margin as they are more
expensive.
One of my local sutpidmarkets charges $9.50/lb for Boar's Head roast
beef-hence I make it myself.