Scented Nectar

> >> Compared to...?

> > The average meat eating diet, like I
> > ate before going veg in 1981.

> That's a very narrow frame of reference. There are countless other

viable
> options that ought to considered also.

My personal health and well being is a good
frame of reference for me, not necessarily
for you. What other options are you referring
to?

> > You keep assuming that there is a harm in
> > my being veg and becoming vegan.

> I'm not just assuming it, I have concluded it from my own experience,

from
> general observations of vegans, and by listening to your evasive

> There is something going on inside your head that is not in your best
> interests. I absolutely guarantee it.

You're nuts. And completely wrong too.

> > There's
> > not, and your help is not needed.

> I disagree, you are in denial and I have conclusive evidence of it.

Regardless of whether you disagree I don't
want your help. Please refrain from it. I'll
discuss and debate things with you, but
dump the helping bit.

> > Go help
> > someone who wants it, not me.

> As long as you make responses to me I shall continue to interpret that

as a
> cry for help. Despite your protestations, something in your

subconscious is
> recognizing that there is a truth here for you that your conscious

awareness
> will not allow you to see.

Then you will be misinterpreting me. I am
not crying for help. Understand this. When
I respond to you it's to debate, discuss and
find humour sometimes. Do not take any
thing I say as a cry for help unless I specifically
ask.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/