wrote:

>> >You calling someone else a moron is the ultimate pot, kettle, black
>> >situation. You are, let's remember, the dumbass who has spent years
>> >claiming that life, in and of itself, is a benefit

>> It's the benefit which makes all others possible, yes.

>No. The fact that life makes benefits possible does not make life
>itself a benefit.
>>
>> >even though you have
>> >been shown numerous times that this claim contradicts the very
>> >definition of the word "benefit".

>> No, I never have.

>Yes you have. You're lying. Of course it was always in English which
>you don't understand.
>
>No one has been able to show that the
>> claim contradicts a respectable definition, and no one will be
>> able to.

>You did it yourself below. Again, i's in English so you'll never
>understand it.

LOL!

http://65.66.134.201/cgi-bin/webster...eb1828=benefit

>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
>> Life is the advantage=benefit which allows zygotes to grow
>> into animals.

>No. To support your clai you must show that life is an advantage
>compared to never existing.

Wrong. I only need point out that life is the advantage which
allows zygotes to grow into animals.

>You can't, your whole rant is childish
>bullshit.
>

>You must be either another, or the same moron.
>
>Quit talking to yourself.
>

>> Which is it Gonad? Are you you, or are you some other moron?

>You clueless sister-****ing cracker. I called you "Jethro",

LOL! I mean: ooh, aren't you the special little fruit.

>see if
>you can figure it out from that. The racist slimeball Ray already did,

Yes, he said you are Brandumbass. That certainly doesn't mean
you're not the Gonad too though, 'dumbass.

>so you're even more dimwitted than Ray; that's bad Jethro, real bad.
>Now, show that an animal, ANY animal, is better off after it is born
>than before. You've claimed it for years without supporting it, why is
>that?

I've pointed out several times that if the unborn animals are not born,
they will die and so will their mothers. But you're too stupid to understand
even that much Brandumb.