Questions

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:47:36 -0500, Dan Logcher
> wrote:

>Questions wrote:
>> I love smoked eel in any form. Does anyone here know of somewhere to
>> order canned smoked eel? I have surfed until my fingers are falling
>> off. I can't seem to find a place to order it from. I live in St.
>> Augustine, Florida. I can't find it locally either.
>>
>> If I were to ask for a retailers name at a sushi restaurant, would
>> that be proper? I don't want to be rude in any way.
>>
>> Thank you in advance for any help you might provide.

>Try going to a local Asian market. I find cans of braised eel in all
>of them. The brand I have now is Tong Ho Food Inc., and can be seen
>on http://www.hoohing.com/news/Tong%20H...0Products.html. I have
>the blue can that I got for $.99.

Thank you Dan. I went to the site and they don't seem to offer
shipping to the USA.

I did find some roast Pike Eel that is reasonably priced from:
http://store.yahoo.com/2yoyo/cannedfood.html

I ordered 20 cans and including shipping, the entire cost was $45 US.

Yum! I can't wait!