Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>You sure do want to know a lot about me.

>>No, not really. Just whatever might help to explain
>>your weirdness.

> Such flattery will get you more weirdness.

We're awash in your weirdness.

>>>I'll reveal what I want, when I want.

>>There's that bizarre "you're not the boss of me!" stuff
>>again.

> Yeah, funny that. I guess you find it bizarre
> when someone decides things for themselves.

No, I find it odd and somewhat amusing that people like
you harbor such an irrational fear that others are
trying to control you. It's actually just the
opposite: I don't WANT to control you, because then
I'm responsible for you, and I don't want that
responsibility. It would be like caring for a
mongoloid idiot: all work and no reward.

What I would like to see is for you to be in control of
your own destiny, understand that you are, and realize
that along with that control comes responsibility for
your outcomes. I would like for you to take control of
your life and STOP saying over and over "I can't."

>>>If you were trying to bore me to tears,
>>>it worked, if you were giving me your
>>>resume, sorry we're not hiring. If you
>>>were trying to get me to tell you stuff
>>>by you doing it first, you've failed.

>>No, just demonstrating to you that you're paranoid.

> Hoping to goad me into the test by saying
> I'm afraid, is what you've demonstrated.

No. I realized long back that you wouldn't take the
test, due to your irrational fear.

>>>What cat's out of the bag? You've
>>>lost me here.

>>The personal info I wish was not out there IS out
>>there, and I can't do much about it unless the info
>>changes.

> I don't have the slightest clue what you're
> talking about.

Because you can't read for comprehension.

>>>Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

>>Why? Once again, why are you afraid for people to know
>>that sort of thing? You're anonymous here.

> Doesn't matter. I'll reveal or not reveal whatever
> I want about myself.

There's that irrational "you're not the boss of me!"
thing again. No one suggested that anyone but you
would make the choice of what to reveal.

The fact is, your choosing not to reveal things that
might make the origins of your positions clearer is
based on irrational fear. Irrational fear is a major
element in your life.

>>>Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
>>>test that no one wants to take anyways.

>>Fear.

> Goading

Nope. You are irrationally afraid, rising to the level
of paranoia.