Scented Nectar

> > You sure do want to know a lot about me.
>
> No, not really. Just whatever might help to explain
> your weirdness.

Such flattery will get you more weirdness.

> > I'll reveal what I want, when I want.

> There's that bizarre "you're not the boss of me!" stuff
> again.

Yeah, funny that. I guess you find it bizarre
when someone decides things for themselves.

> > If you were trying to bore me to tears,
> > it worked, if you were giving me your
> > resume, sorry we're not hiring. If you
> > were trying to get me to tell you stuff
> > by you doing it first, you've failed.

> No, just demonstrating to you that you're paranoid.

Hoping to goad me into the test by saying
I'm afraid, is what you've demonstrated.

> > What cat's out of the bag? You've
> > lost me here.

> The personal info I wish was not out there IS out
> there, and I can't do much about it unless the info
> changes.

I don't have the slightest clue what you're
talking about.

> >>You COULD tell us things like your profession and
> >>education, without revealing your employer or the
> >>name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

> > Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

> Why? Once again, why are you afraid for people to know
> that sort of thing? You're anonymous here.

Doesn't matter. I'll reveal or not reveal whatever
I want about myself.

> > Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
> > test that no one wants to take anyways.

> Fear.

Goading

> You are just so ****ING stupid and unable to read.

You are just one insult after the other. What's
wrong with you that you do this?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/