Scented Nectar

> > I won't tell you
> > anything further about it however, because

> of irrational fear.

You sure do want to know a lot about me.

> > that crosses the boundries of what personal
> > topics I'm willing to discuss with strangers
> > on the internet.

> You could reveal myriad details of what you do without
> compromising any meaningful privacy. You exhibit paranoia.

I'll reveal what I want, when I want. That's
not paranoia, just me being me.

> I've always been very open about what I do. I'm an
> independent consultant in computer systems, doing
> programming and database work; little to no hardware
> expertise at all. I work mostly in the area of
> distribution (supply chain) and manufacturing, but I've
> had clients in insurance, agriculture, health care and
> hospitality. I have a bachelor's degree in economics,
> and I studied in a prestigious economics doctoral
> program before the econometrics caused me to wash out.
> I've lived abroad for a year or more on two separate
> occasions. I was brought up in a theologically liberal
> Protestant Christian denomination, and I place a high
> value on a lot of the influence it provided, although I
> now consider myself a low-key atheist.

If you were trying to bore me to tears,
it worked, if you were giving me your
resume, sorry we're not hiring. If you
were trying to get me to tell you stuff
by you doing it first, you've failed.

> Nothing in any of that, Skunky, is sufficient to allow
> anyone to delve deeper into my personal affairs. There
> is more personal identifying information about me
> available on the internet than I wish were the case,
> and some unscrupulous shitbags in usenet have had a lot
> of fun with that, but so far only one has ever done
> anything with it other than poke fun at me in usenet.
> Anyway, the cat's out of the bag now as far as that

What cat's out of the bag? You've
lost me here.

> goes. I imagine the next time we move (shortly), I'll
> go to the known sources and ensure that the replacement
> information is never posted.

What info are you talking about?

> You COULD tell us things like your profession and
> education, without revealing your employer or the
> name(s) of school(s) attended, but you're too paranoid.

Nope, sorry Charlie, that's too personal.

> Because I think it's important for you to learn to do
> things for yourself. You clearly have had too much
> done for you over the course of your life, to the point
> where you're 42 years old and asking for help on the
> most elementary tasks.

Actually, who cares. It's just your stupid
test that no one wants to take anyways.

> No, I claim they are ALL extreme left. I said I would
> correctly predict their answers to about 80% of the
> questions. With such a small quiz, it's easy to be off
> by 10 to 20 percentage points, but it would average 80%
> or so; that was my experience previously. With a
> lengthier test, it would be much closer to 80% with
> each individual respondent, not just the average.

You know what would really throw you off?
An extreme right wing vegan. I used to
know a fairly right wing vegetarian, would
that do?

> The reason I can claim with such certainty that I can
> predict the answers is BECAUSE "vegans" are all
> leftwing idiots, and I know what the leftwing answers are.

You have just revealed what you want out
of this test. You are hoping for left wing
views to appear, so that you can insult
them like in the above paragraph.

--
SN