JohnH

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:59:23 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>Scented Nectar wrote:
>
>>>It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
>>>know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
>>>statements.

>>>You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
>>>to you.

>> I don't feel like taking that test.

>Fear.

>>>Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.

>> And the others are...where? Not taking the
>> test either as far as I can see. No one seems
>> to want to take the test.

>People have taken the test.
>

>>>Others did take the test when it was posted in
>>>alt.food.vegan before.

>> So then you already have your test answers.

>Not yours.
>
>> Do you have any reason to believe it would
>> turn out different results to do the test over?

>There's a different cast of characters in
>alt.food.vegan now.
>

>>>You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
>>>irrational fear over it.

>> You are hoping that by accusing me
>> of fear, that I will take the test just to
>> prove you wrong.

>No, I know you'd never take the test in any
>circumstance. The reason is fear.

Rudy, could you be so kind as to remove rec.boats from the list of
sites you're cross posting this thread to?

We'd appreciate it, for sure.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes