Scented Nectar

> It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
> know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
> statements.
>
> > I'm not 100% vegan yet.

> You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
> to you.

I don't feel like taking that test.

> >>The quiz is open to one and all.

> > But you're not pestering one and all,
> > just me.

> Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.

And the others are...where? Not taking the
test either as far as I can see. No one seems
to want to take the test.

> Others did take the test when it was posted in
> alt.food.vegan before.

So then you already have your test answers.
Do you have any reason to believe it would
turn out different results to do the test over?

> You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
> irrational fear over it.

You are hoping that by accusing me
of fear, that I will take the test just to
prove you wrong. I don't play that
game.

--
SN