Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>You're wasting time that could have been spent on the quiz.

> We have all the time in the world.

You do. Your time is worth very little.

>>>But where did you get this test?
>>>Who wrote it?

>>These questions are purely evasive. You could easily
>>find out for yourself if you were really interested,
>>but we all know you're not; the questions are pure
>>evasion, nothing more.

> I did a quick google and found nothing.

Bullshit. *I* did a quick Google and found literally
HUNDREDS of references.

> I'm not going to spend more time on that.

You didn't spend any.

> You could just simply answer.

I could, but it would be pointless, because your
refusal to take the quiz has nothing to do with my
failure to tell you. It ONLY has to do with fear, and
now stubbornness.

> Are you
> afraid that revealing the source might
> discredit the test?

Not in the least.

>>>Maybe your answers
>>>will make me interested in taking the
>>>test.

>>No. We all know it, too. Your refusal to take the
>>quiz has nothing to do with my refusal to say anything
>>about the origin of the quiz. Your refusal to take the
>>quiz is based solely on your irrational fear.

> I'm starting to suspect that you made up
> this test yourself,

Nope. I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't.

> and probably have all
> kinds of wacky ideas about what the
> answers IMPLY, eh? Am I close on this
> one?
>

>>>Another thing that might make
>>>me interested in it, is if approx. 100
>>>other veg*ns took the test too.

>>Thanks for admitting that you're a mindless sheep.

> Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
> statistic taking test.

This test does not gather statistics in any way. It's
usenet, you idiot. I know that that snarky cocksucker
Ron explicitly talked about the test being "at a
website", but he GOT THAT WRONG.

>>>What's to be afraid of?

>>Exactly! But nonetheless, you are. That's why your
>>fear is irrational.

> But I'm not afraid.

Yes, you are.

> I question the test's source
> and validity.

No, you don't. You don't care about its source and
validity. That's just your time-wasting smokescreen.
Thanks again for demonstrating you're a liar: the test
being a waste of time is of no concern to you.