Scented Nectar

> You're wasting time that could have been spent on the quiz.

We have all the time in the world.

> > But where did you get this test?
> > Who wrote it?

> These questions are purely evasive. You could easily
> find out for yourself if you were really interested,
> but we all know you're not; the questions are pure
> evasion, nothing more.

I did a quick google and found nothing.
I'm not going to spend more time on that.
You could just simply answer. Are you
afraid that revealing the source might
discredit the test?

> > Maybe your answers
> > will make me interested in taking the
> > test.

> No. We all know it, too. Your refusal to take the
> quiz has nothing to do with my refusal to say anything
> about the origin of the quiz. Your refusal to take the
> quiz is based solely on your irrational fear.

I'm starting to suspect that you made up
this test yourself, and probably have all
kinds of wacky ideas about what the
answers IMPLY, eh? Am I close on this
one?

> > Another thing that might make
> > me interested in it, is if approx. 100
> > other veg*ns took the test too.

> Thanks for admitting that you're a mindless sheep.

Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
statistic taking test.

> > What's to be afraid of?

> Exactly! But nonetheless, you are. That's why your
> fear is irrational.

But I'm not afraid. I question the test's source
and validity. I also question why you're so
hung up on ME is partiicular taking the test.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/