Scented Nectar

> > It wouldn't reveal anything I don't already know
> > about myself.

> It would publicly demonstrate that I was correct about
> your political leanings, and would serve to confirm my
> claim about the political leanings of all "vegans".

I wasn't aware that you had made a guess of
my political leanings. Did you post it, or is it
still just in your head? I'm not a good test
subject for you to use, now that I see it's for
vegans. I'm not 100% vegan yet. I know it's
a miniscule of difference but it's there all the
same. Have you considered doing the test
on vegetarians also?

> > Just in reading the test, I know
> > what my answers are. You sure do want to
> > know my thoughts on those subjects. How
> > come? Why me and not all veg*ns?

> The quiz is open to one and all.

But you're not pestering one and all,
just me.

> > If you
> > really were doing an actual poll, you wouldn't
> > hound one person about it.

> Only one person is so frantically and irrationally
> afraid to take it.

The others are beating down your door
to take the test? You seem to think that
by accusing me of fear, that I will take the
test just to prove you wrong. I won't be
playing that game.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/