Ron

In article >,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> Ron wrote:

> >>==================
> >>Ah, yes, your tinker-bell syndrome. I don't think so, pansy-boy. Maybe
> >>it
> >>works for your HIV infected fudge packers, but it doesn't cut it here.

> > Drop the charade rick. You'll be a much nicer person once you come out
> > of the closet.

> And AGAIN, we see Ronnie attempting to insult someone
> by suggesting the person is homo.

Being *** or assuming one is *** isn't an insult. That you would feel
insulted is your issue. It's my disappointment that Rick would choose
such a difficult life of his hidden identity rather than being himself.

I like it when you refer to me as homo and such. The resulting email and
free advertising is greatly appreciated.