Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
> > "off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too

much
> > of her time.

> It would.

It wouldn't. You clearly have LOTS of time to spend her, and at all
hours of the day. Your time isn't worth much.

> > Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
> > alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
> > talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
> > vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some

five
> > hours.
> >
> > Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your

excuses
> > don't hold up.

> I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be bullshit.
All the rest are bullshit, too.

The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.