rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> "vegans" are morally complicit in the collateral deaths
>> that occur in the course of the production of "vegans'"
>> food.

> Moral complicity dissappears in the following
> situation. The situation of no choice.

====================
That doesn't apply to ou, killer. You have other choices...

The
> vegan must buy food and there is not enough
> veganic foods available to provide for a
> healthy life.

=====================
What happened? I thought this mythical food source was supposed to be able
to feed the world!!!

That makes no choice buy to
> buy some commercial foods.

=======================
here are literally 1000s of choices right there, hypocrite. Your problem is
that you continue to choice those foods that you have been shown cause more
death and suffering that you need to contribute to just for survival.
Instead, you demand convenince and savory entertainment. Selfishness and
hypocrisy, killer.

It's literally
> a life or death choice. Responsibility fades
> away when there's no choice.

Again, that doesn't include you, killer.