Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Then forced complicity

>>There is no such thing.

> Then lets call it forced participation.

No such thing. You CHOOSE to participate in the market
for commercially grown produce.

>>>I presented 2, homesteading and death.
>>>I forgot about getting a farmer to grow
>>>veganic for one or more. Both homesteading
>>>and hiring a farmer are not in most
>>>people's budget,

>>Claiming not to be able to afford to do the right thing
>>does not exculpate you for doing the wrong thing.

> Not having the money for something turns
> that something into an impossibility
> choice-wise.

False, but irrelevant: it STILL does not excuse
wrongdoing. If you claim you "need" food, and you have
no money, and you break into a grocery store and steal
some food, you have done wrong, and you are culpable,
both legally and morally.

You always have choices.