rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

>> > Then you have to acknowledge forced complicity

>> There is no such thing. There is complicity, or there
>> isn't.

> Then forced complicity is not really a form
> of complicity. More like its opposite.

>> > The only other choice

>> There is not "only" one other choice.

> I presented 2, homesteading and death.
> I forgot about getting a farmer to grow
> veganic for one or more. Both homesteading
> and hiring a farmer are not in most
> people's budget,

====================
Again killer, we are not talking about most people, most people, the sane
ones, don't make the claims that *YOU* do about caring about animal death
and suffering. If animal death and suffering were really of any importance
to you, you'd do whatever it took to make those choices that reduced your
bloody footprints. You however have already stated that you will never make
those choices because you convenience and selfishness take priority.

that leaves only death
> or buying commercial. Have I left
> anything out? (keep in mind that eating
> meat is not an option, nor is it 0 death)

It can be alot less death than what you eat now, hypocrite..