Scented Nectar

> > I presented 2, homesteading and death.
> > I forgot about getting a farmer to grow
> > veganic for one or more. Both homesteading
> > and hiring a farmer are not in most
> > people's budget, that leaves only death
> > or buying commercial. Have I left
> > anything out? (keep in mind that eating
> > meat is not an option, nor is it 0 death)

> Let me ask you a question: what would you do if the only two options

were
> eating meat and death? Just curious...

I'd have to break down and eat the meat,
which I consider unhealthy but healthier
than starving. That's a last resort to me.
As long as veg food is available, that's
what I'll choose. Even when shown low
deaths meats, which are rare (no pun)
enough to NOT be able to supply all
meat eaters, I will still choose a veg