Charles Gifford

Default Best Foods/Hellmans Mayonnaise

When I first heard reports here that BF/Hellmans had changed the recipe for
their mayonnaise I was incredulous. I didn't believe it. I was wrong. The
last few jars of BF mayonnaise I have purchased have been almost nasty. It
doesn't taste the same. By the time I get to the bottom of the jar, the
mayonnaise is almost liquid!

Since I was a child, Best Foods Mayonnaise was one thing that a person could
count on in this world to be stable and constant. I am now shaken to the
core!

I apologize to all who first spoke out about this outrage and whom I jeered
at the time. It was my favorite. I will try Duke's again to see if I still
like that mayonnaise. A curse upon the multi-national corpse-eration that
owns Best Foods/Hellmans!

Charlie